DRUG TESTING GUIDELINES
Drug testing screening methods used at ANB Universe International event is a means to determine eligibility. If competitors cannot successfully pass any screening method used, they will either not be allowed to compete if determined prior to the event or will be disqualified and be removed from official results if determined after an event.
Competitors cannot have used any substances on list during the specified duration periods specified on the list. Must be drug free for 7 years.
Products that contain ingredients that have chemical names similar to anything on the banned substance list could potentially cause a positive urine test result.
Cannot have been used within seven years of contest date.
Including, but not limited to the following as well as their metabolites:
- 1-Testosterone (1-dihydrotestosterone), (1-Androstendiol) found in supplements such as 1-AD and 1-Androstendione
- 4-Hydroxytestosterone (Formestane)
- 6a-Methylandrostendione (17-hydroxy-6-alpha methyl-ethyletiochalon-3,20 dione), found in supplements such as M1P
- Androstendione (Androstendiol), found in supplements such as 4-AD
- Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol), (17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane isomers), found in supplements such as Pheraplex, P-Plex, Phera Vol, Ergomax, Methyl-Plex, D-Stianozol, MASS Extreme and Nasty Mass InSLINsified
- DHCMT (Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone)
- Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- DNP (2,4 Dinitrophenol)
- Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione / 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (found in supplements such as FiniGenX Magnum, Tren Extreme, Trenaplex and Testraflex)
- Methandrostenolone (Methandienone, Dianabol)
- Methasterone (Methyldrostanolone), (Methasteron), (2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol), (2a,17a-dimethyl- 17bhydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one), (2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-3-one), found in supplements such as Superdrol, S-Drol, Methyl Masterdrol, M-Drol, OmneVol, and Methyl-Drol XT
- Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone, found in supplements such as Alpha20 (Effective starting 1/1/16)
- Methyl-1-testosterone, found in supplements such as M1T
- Nandrolone (19-Norandrostendione), (19-Norandrostendiol)
- Norethandrolone (Ethylestrenol)
- Peptides: AICAR, CJC-1295/CJC-1293, Follistatin/ACE-031, Fragment 176-191, GHRP’S/Ipamorelin/Hexarelin, GnRH (Triptorelin), IGF-1 LR3/IGF DES 1,3, Mechano Growth Factors, THYMOSIN BETA 4 (TB500)
- Prostanozol ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol), found in supplements such as Orastan-E, WIN-E and Winztrol
- SARMs (Selective androgen receptor modulators)(Effective starting 1/1/16)
- Testosterone (Note: For urinalysis, a testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) ratio of 6:1 or greater is considered a positive detection of exogenous testosterone (or testosterone precursor) use.
- Prescription Diuretics (Cannot have been used within 3 weeks before contest date) including, but not limited to:
- Ethacrynic Acid